1.The Craft Central is a great shop for people who never want to stop creating. They offer tools, kits, and even workshops for craft and art enthusiasts. Most of the products focus on calligraphy and lettering.
Location: 408 Henrys Building, 80 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan
Phone: (632) 721.0831
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BeeHappy– This store offers a wide range of supplies that are both imported and local. Most of the unique products that you see on Pinterest and Etsy can be found here. If you love clear stamps, shaped cutters, raw materials for packaging, etc. then this is a great online store to shop. If you are outside Manila and want faster delivery, you may want to request for LBC instead of Xend. Based on experience, LBC comes way faster- like one day from shipping date, compared to others which takes 3 days, especially when you are outside Manila.
Phone: 09174025926 | 09339913049
It’s a really great store where you can find unique items. Unfortunately, I had (or they had) a problem with communication. I got late or no replies in some of my messages. I would just like to assume that my case was an isolated one and that they really reply to customers because they really have great products and I felt bad that I wasn’t able to get them before my flight.
4. Shmily Arts & Crafts– This store is mostly for arts, pens, tapes and other planning and crafting tools.
5. Makin’s Clay Philippines – Makin’s focuses on air dry polymer clay & tools. I find some of the prices more expensive, but maybe because they really have unique designs.
6. Deovirarts– This store has a wide range of art and craft products, but mostly of the high- end brands.
7. Dreams Yarnshoppe -If you love knitting/ crocheting, this place will steal your heart. Filled with elegant tools for crocheting. =)
8. Folsom Arts – There are so many things to love about Folsom Arts, but the main one is service. They really serve their customers well by making sure the best option is given to them during transactions. This store offers great products for those who want to start their own printing and publishing business. These are some of the products they sell.
What I love about these craft suppliers/stores is that most of them were started by women, by moms specifically. Their stories and dedication on balancing family and business life can be very inspiring. I remember these lines from Proverbs about excellent women:
The Woman Who Fears the Lord
An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
She seeks wool and flax,
and works with willing hands.
She is like the ships of the merchant;
she brings her food from afar.
She rises while it is yet night
and provides food for her household
and portions for her maidens.
She considers a field and buys it;
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.
She dresses herself with strength
and makes her arms strong.
She perceives that her merchandise is profitable.
Her lamp does not go out at night.
She puts her hands to the distaff,
and her hands hold the spindle.
She opens her hand to the poor
and reaches out her hands to the needy.
She is not afraid of snow for her household,
for all her household are clothed in scarlet.
She makes bed coverings for herself;
her clothing is fine linen and purple.
Her husband is known in the gates
when he sits among the elders of the land.
She makes linen garments and sells them;
she delivers sashes to the merchant.
Strength and dignity are her clothing,
and she laughs at the time to come.
She opens her mouth with wisdom,
and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
“Many women have done excellently,
but you surpass them all.”
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Give her of the fruit of her hands,
and let her works praise her in the gates.
Maybe you own a business related to the things above, you can reply to this thread and I’ll be happy to add your store to this list.
If you are in JEDDAH, you can check out this post for craft supplies in Jeddah:
Outside Saudi Arabia, just browse in ETSY for all the other craft stores and supplies.
Feel free to follow Words, Women, and Wonders: