Last night, I read of a Twitter thread of a young ‘transgender’ named Janz Tero who was fooled by a once bullied woman Sam Morales. Sam said she did everything as a form of revenge to the LGBT community who bullied her when she was younger. While reading the thread, all I could think of was how crushed everyone was. Every person in the issue is a victim. Every character involved in this movie-like thread had their own personal reasons and at this point, I can imagine how crushed everyone involved is. Janz, being fooled, Bilko being used, Sam- probably in utter humiliation of what happened, and all the other new characters on the sidelines rising up who were also schemed.
I’m not here to blame any person involved. I’m pointing out that to be in any of those people’s shoes right now can be so crushing. Well, maybe our situation is less or even worse than what they are facing, but this is God’s promise to those who come to him for help: He is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. We may have had our lapses that caused us to be in the middle of the problematic situation we are in, but we can come to the Lord for help.
Nothing is too difficult for God to do. No person is too far not to be redeemed. God has redeemed many people from shame, from chaos, from their deepest pits, and gave them brand new hope and life.
- Testimonies – CCF Center – Henry Sy Jr. – YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
- Testimonies – CCF Center – Deonna Tan-Chi – YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
- Testimonies – CCF Center – Daniel Laogan – YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
- Testimonies – CCF Center – Mike Bustamante – YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
- Stories – CCF Main – Bettina Carlos – YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
- Doug Kramer Testimony at CCF – YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
- Repeat Sis. Danica Sotto-Pingris’ Testimony at NCF (Part 1 …wwqw.you2repeat.com › watch
We just have to come to God and be true to ourselves and to God that we can’t fix things on our own.
I think the perfect song for this is Lift Up Your Hands by Basil Valdez
And He said, “Cast your burdens upon Me
Those who are heavily laden,
Come to Me, all of you who are tired
Of carrying heavy loads,
For the yoke I will give you is easy
And My burden is light,
Come to Me and I will give you rest.”
This post is part of a recent post about God’s Promises During Tough Times.
Read other posts from this blog:
- Quarantine Schedule Ideas for Kids with Sample Schedules
- Peace in the Middle of a Virus
- Dear Believers, The Church has left the Building…
- Journal Pages | How Pessimists Delay Victory
- Leadership: Choose Your Battles Well
- Journal Pages : Comparison, Jealousy, and Anger
- Timing, Anticipation, and Solution
- Leadership: Turning Outcasts Into A Mighty Army